Terms and conditions
Cancellation is 100% chargeable and non-refundable.
The only genuine lake facing resort of Kumbhalgarh situated at Lakhela Lake. 3 block of Swimming pool for kids, women and adults with large deck area. While using the pool the peson is responsible for his act. Attached terms & condi. Of pool :-**Pool timings is day light, strictly not after sun set and not in night time, Supervise children under the guidance of parents, Non-swimmers and children do not go in big pool, do not dive, Do not swim under the influence of drugs and alcohol, never swim alone, do not swim during thunder storms and bad weather, refrain from horse play in the water, depth of big pool is 4 feet to 4.5 feet , swim in proper costume, Swimming at your own risk, drinks not allow at swimming pool .
- For foreign nationals original documents eg. Valid Visa, valid passport , photo etc. are required.
- We have our own parking area in our premises (at owner’s risk), not on road. Resort is 1 Km distance from town area.
- For group booking every person Id proof required.
Devi palace Resort is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
DPR may change this policy from time to time. You should check time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We collect Information only in a manner deemed reasonably necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes and comply with our legal obligations. We safeguard our Customers' personally identifiable information by using industry standard practices. Although "guaranteed security" does not exist either on or off the Internet, we make commercially reasonable efforts to make our collection of such Information consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
Q: We may collect the following information: • Name • Contact information including email address
Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that
- you are at least 18 years of age.
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation.
- you will use this Website in accordance with this Agreement.
- you will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act.
- all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without DPR prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Udaipur jurisdiction.